Data-Driven. Mission-Centric. Future-Focused.
We are thrilled to join you at this year’s TechNet Cyber Conference. The conference is one of our favorite shows because industry and defense organizations meet to discuss solutions that enable the government’s secure digital transformation journey.
If you aren’t familiar, we are Hitachi Vantara Federal, a wholly-owned, FOCI-mitigated subsidiary of Hitachi dedicated to supporting the IT missions of secure US Federal agencies. Our solution portfolio helps data-driven organizations store, enrich, and activate their data to achieve mission outcomes. At TechNet Cyber, we will be showcasing our data protection and cyber resiliency solutions aligned to three core pillars:
- Protection: Our integrated data protection solution enables a holistic view of all data, eliminates IT and storage silos, and accelerates the implementation of crucial prevention methodologies
- Recovery: We offer the fastest ransomware recovery solution that makes data more resilient, minimizing downtime to maintain mission continuity
- Insight: Our cybersecurity analytics solution delivers analytics on cyber intrusion behavior to enable cyber analysts the ability to analyze massive amounts of data from any source faster
Let’s Meet at the Show!
It will be a busy three days, but we hope you’ll plan to stop by our booth and attend our session.
- Attend our Session: 3:40 – 4:00 p.m. Data Enrichment using LLM Text Analytics featuring Pragyansmita Nayak, Ph.D. Chief Data Scientist, Hitachi Vantara Federal
- Visit our Booth #2419: Our expert staff will discuss our solutions that span the lifecycle of cyber resiliency. Stop by to meet the team.
Don’t miss the chance to meet our expert staff and discuss your challenges. Complete the form to secure a meeting time in advance to lock it into your schedule.