We are excited to see you at NLIT Summit 2023!
If you aren’t familiar, we are Hitachi Vantara Federal, a wholly owned, FOCI-mitigated subsidiary of Hitachi dedicated to supporting the IT missions of secure US Federal agencies. Our solution portfolio helps data-driven organizations store, enrich, and activate their data to achieve mission outcomes. At NLIT, we will be showcasing specific solutions for the National Laboratories including:
● Data Platform for AI and High Performance Computing a blazing fast distributed file system for high-performance computing, AI, ML, and analytics workloads.
● Unified Data Fabrics solutions for leveraging a multitude of existing hardware vendors to simplify data operations.
● Data Management & Analytics to accelerate access and mining of structured and unstructured data across data sources to drive specific mission outcomes.
Let’s Meet at the Show!
It will be a busy week, but we hope you’ll plan to stop by our booth to explore further how we can help your team.
● Visit our Booth 506: Our expert staff will discuss our solutions for the National Laboratories. Stop by to meet the team.
● Watch our Presentation: Dr. Pragyansmita Nayak, our Chief Data Scientist will be speaking about Quality Metrics for Knowledge Graphs on Wednesday June 28 at 3:10 – 3:50 p.m.
● Attend our After Hours Celebration: Join us Thursday June 29 at The Lookout from 8:30 – 11:00 p.m. to relax and catch up with more show attendees. For more information or to register, click here.
Don’t miss the chance to meet our expert staff and discuss your needs and interests. Complete the form to secure a meeting time in advance to lock it into your schedule.