Visit Hitachi Vantara Federal at Booth 1704
We are excited to see you at this year’s GEOINT Symposium. We look forward to gathering with you and other geospatial intelligence professionals to explore solutions and trends such as generative AI, cloud strategies, AI & ML, and security of critical data.
If you aren’t familiar, we are Hitachi Vantara Federal, a wholly owned, FOCI-mitigated subsidiary of Hitachi dedicated to supporting the IT missions of secure US Federal agencies. Our solution portfolio helps data-driven organizations store, enrich, and activate their data including geospatial and sensor data, to achieve mission outcomes. At GEOINT, we will be showcasing our solutions that help store, manage, and action geospatial data, including:
- High-Performance Data Collection for artificial intelligence, machine learning, and high-performance computing workloads
- Unified Data Fabrics solutions for leveraging a multitude of existing hardware vendors to simplify data operations
- Data Management & Analytics to accelerate access and mining of structured and unstructured data across data sources to drive specific mission outcomes
- IoT and Edge Analytics bridging sensor, camera, and other edge device data collection, classification, categorization, and intelligence
Let’s Meet at the Show!
It will be a busy week, but we hope you’ll plan to stop by our booth to explore further how we can help your team manage geospatial information.
- Visit our Booth 1704: Our expert staff will discuss our solutions for geospatial intelligence and analytics. Stop by to meet the team.
- Attend our Reception: Join us Wednesday, May 23rd, at The Post Building from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. to relax and catch up with more show attendees. For more information or to register, click here.
Don’t miss the chance to meet our expert staff and discuss your challenges. Complete the form to secure a meeting time in advance to lock it into your schedule.